Patients First Provides Peace of Mind for Employers
A Pre-Employment Physical Exam Will:
- Establish an employee’s baseline health status and promote workplace safety
- Help determine proper placement of employees and reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants
- Limit future liability for work-related injuries and illnesses
- Help reduce absenteeism due to injury and illness
Whether you need to know if the job candidate can handle the work they’ll be assigned or you need a baseline physical, we know your time (and your employee’s time) is valuable.
We focus on efficiency! Your employee will have little or no wait time for his or her scheduled physical. We get your employees back where you need them the most…on the job!
Employee Physicals and Testing Include:
- Annual and periodic physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- Substance abuse testing and medical review officer
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) industrial hearing screens
- Post-offer physical examinations
- Respirator clearance examinations
Urgent Care is never a substitute for Emergency Care. In the event of a very serious or life-threatening illness or injury, call 911 or visit the nearest ER.